The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium provides Accounts Payable Services to our member institutions, which includes Champlain College, Middlebury and Saint Michael’s College. These services include:
- Supplier Administration and Support
- Invoicing and Payments
- Expense Management
- Standard Mileage Rates for 2020
- 57.5 cents per mile for business miles driven
- 17 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes
- Standard Mileage Rates for 2019
- 58 cents per mile for business miles driven
- 20 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes
- Purchasing Card (‘P-Card’) Administration
Accounts Payable Team
- Tim George – Shared Services Program Leader – Accounts Payable
- Nicole Corriveau – Accounts Payable Lead
- Joe Cadoret – Accounts Payable Specialist
- Christine Brown – Accounts Payable Specialist
- Nicole Ouellette – Accounts Payable Specialist
If you are a vendor and need information or support, please contact the internal college purchaser for your services/product.
Accounts Payable Support
Looking for reference guides? Expense Reporting, Invoice Processing, Chart of Accounts can be found here.
Please email email@example.com for any issues or questions you may have. We will respond to you as soon as possible. If you have already submitted a request, please reference the ticket number sent to you upon your initial submission.
Need to talk via phone? Contact our Accounts Payable Services team at (802) 443-2321.
Office Hours: 8:15 am – 5:00 pm EST