On behalf of the Board of Directors for the GMHEC it is my pleasure to announce that Corinna Noelke has been named the Executive Director of the recently formed consortium. Corinna has had numerous roles at Middlebury College since 2006, and has been an instrumental in our consortium efforts to date. Corinna brings vast experience in Business Management, Auxiliaries, Special Projects, and Finance.
Corinna has been Middlebury College’s lead to the Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC), and has supported the chief financial officers of Middlebury College, Champlain College and Saint Michael’s College in implementing some early wins for the consortium including;
- Implemented first GMHEC-wide project: combined purchasing card contract with JP Morgan and implementation of purchasing card at Champlain College; in process of contracting for and implementing Office Supply Contract.
- Working with the schools on possible implementation of T&E management software & combined processing.
- In exploratory phase of combining benefits administration for the three schools.
- Worked with core team of 3 and outside consulting firm on taking over an existing Schools Abroad Program in Oxford, UK to create the new Middlebury College-CMRS Oxford Humanities Program.
- Project Management: Rolling out Project/Process Management Software PIEmatrix across Middlebury’s campus as part of an initiative of the Collaborative Resource Center of the GMHEC.
I wanted to thank the all the parties who participated in the search process of our first Executive Director. Your time and commitment to finding the right candidate is greatly appreciated and we are confident Corinna will bring energy and focus to growing the role of the consortium at each of the its member institutions.
Please join me in welcoming Corinna to her new role, which she will officially begin on April 13th.
David J. Provost
Senior Vice President, Office of Institutional Advancement and Finance, Champlain College
President, Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium